Celebrate your birthday at the expERIEnce Children’s Museum
Looking for a unique place to host your child’s birthday? The Children’s museum is the perfect place to celebrate their special day.
Exclusive Party time:
Saturday evenings from 6pm-8pm
Sunday mornings from 9am-11am
Member Cost: $250
Non-Member Cost: $300
Cost includes up to 15 children and up to 21 adults (party size maxed at 36 individuals).
Birthday Party Safety Procedures
The ExpERIEnce Children’s Museum is committed to the health and safety our guests. It is our top priority to continue mitigating the risk of the spread of COVID-19 while also recognizing the need to safely return to activities, promoting both the physical and mental wellbeing of the children we serve.
The following considerations have been implemented for our Birthday Party 2021 plan to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all families, attendees and our staff.
- All staff has been thoroughly trained on both CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines as to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- In the first phase of opening, the Museum will offer birthday parties on Sunday mornings. Birthday party attendees will have use of the basement level, first and second floors of the Museum and the outdoor classroom (weather permitting). Birthday party attendees will NOT be allowed to stay and play beyond the scheduled party time.
- All birthday party attendees and staff will self-report regarding COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) of COVID-19. Each family will be asked to review and accept the Children’s Museum health policy and code of conduct upon entrance to the Museum.
- A staff member or any guest who becomes sick with COVID-19 symptoms, tests positive for COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case will NOT be permitted to attend a birthday party
- Should a party attendee or staff member exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 during the birthday party, an area of isolation will be designated before departure and all attendees and staff will be notified immediately
- CDC protocols for cleaning and disinfecting after any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be observed
- cleaning and disinfecting after any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be observed
- The appropriate number of tables and chairs will be set up to encourage families to sit at least 6ft apart.
- The Birthday Party host family may arrive 30 minutes prior to party time in order to set up for party.
- Party decorations can include table covers and table decorations. Decorations are NOT permitted to be hung up or taped on walls. All decorations must be removed and disposed of by birthday party host family. No glitter, confetti, or pinatas are allowed in the Museum.
- In order to adhere to the recommended capacity, birthday party capacity has been reduced to 36 individuals.
- The Museum will NOT be providing food or drinks. The museum will provide a balloon bouquet and a treat bag for each child attendee (age 2 and older). Each child attendee will pick up their treat bag at the end of the party as they exit the Museum.
- Birthday Party attendees will enter and exit the Museum through the front door (French St.)
- Birthday Party attendees will wear masks that cover their nose and mouth (age 2 and older) and must be worn prior to entering the Museum and throughout their visit, with the exception of eating.
- All birthday party attendees are required to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the Museum, as well as use proper handwashing before and after eating and after using the restroom.
- Soap, hand sanitizer, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes and no touch trash cans will be adequately supplied and utilized.
- Museum staff will continually clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
For a complete reopening plan, please visit our website at www.eriechildrensmuseum.org
QUESTIONS AND RESERVATIONS:
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to schedule a party. Parties book quickly, so please contact Kristina Leiter at 814-453-3743 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.