Code of Conduct
The expERIEnce Children’s Museum seeks to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, where everyone is free to create, explore, and imagine through a hands-on play experience! We provide a safe and welcoming space for staff and guests to play and learn together. We expect our staff, volunteers, vendors, and guests to act with responsibility and integrity during their time here at the museum, and to contribute to building a space where everyone is invited to play.
We ask our visitors to agree to the following code of conduct:
- Be kind – Share the space by being respectful and courteous to others around you. Please do not touch or verbally reprimand a child from another family.
- Watch your children – Provide adult supervision to your children at all times during your visit.
- Treat things well – Use equipment and exhibits safely and appropriately so that all museum guests can enjoy them.
- Assume good intentions – Model positive behaviors and understand that sometimes another child’s play may unintentionally interfere with your child’s play.
- We are here to help! – Contact ECM staff immediately with any questions, needs, or concerns.
All guests must comply with safety policies and staff instructions. We expect guests to respect ECM staff and other visitors. The expERIEnce Children’s Museum will not tolerate inappropriate behavior or abusive, demeaning, foul, or harassing language. Failure to comply with these policies may result in immediate removal from property and/or revocation of membership without refund.
expERIEnce Children’s Museum Property Rules
- expERIEnce Children’s Museum (ECM) reserves the right to refuse service and/or access, onsite and online, to any individuals disregarding expERIEnce Children’s Museum policies or Museum guests, staff, exhibits, or property.
- All guests must comply with safety policies and staff instructions. We expect guests to respect Museum staff and other visitors. ECM will not tolerate inappropriate behavior or abusive, demeaning, foul, or harassing language. Failure to comply with these policies may result in immediate removal from Museum and/or revocation of membership without refund.
- No alcohol, smoking, tobacco or cannabis products of any kind are permitted on the Museum property. Use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted at ECM.
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- ECM staff or authorized representatives may observe, take pictures and record video throughout the Museum to develop our designs and programs for visitors, as well as to share our findings with others. We may also use the photos for any purpose without compensation. Please advise us if you would prefer not to be photographed.
- The ECM property is monitored by security cameras.
- ECM is not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property.
We reserve the right to prohibit any guest activity that we determine may be harmful or disruptive at any time.