PNC Word Bank is made possible by
Create, explore, imagine and PLAY…
with WORDS found right here at the
expERIEnce Children’s Museum
The “Great Indoor” Coloring Series
The expERIEnce Children’s Museum is excited to announce a partnership with local artist, Heather Cash. Heather has been a long-time friend of the Children’s Museum and her beautiful mural artwork can be found on many walls inside the Museum. The coloring pages are uniquely designed for the Children’s Museum will be released each week beginning May 1st. To see more of Heather’s family friendly artful fun visit heathercash.com
Coloring Page One: Squirrels_At_Home
Coloring Page Two: The_Beaver_Lodge (002)
Coloring Page Three: Sloths At Home
Coloring Page Four: Birdhouse
Coloring Page Five:Penguins
Coloring Page Six: Ants
Coloring Page Seven: Hermit Crabs
Coloring Page Eight: Bears
Coloring Page Nine: Snakes
- United Way’s 211 Helpline is available for those who find themselves in need of information and referral during this time. 211 is FREE and available 24/7/365 to all residents in Erie County free and confidentially. Need help? Don’t know where to turn? Those in need can dial 2-1-1, visit PA211NW.org to conduct your own search. You can also text your need and zip code to 898-211 to receive information by text.
- Free Broadband for Low Income Households
- Internet Essentials affordable internet at home.
- American Academy of Pediatrics resources to guide discussions during this stressful time.
Talking to Children about Covid-19:
- UNICEF has assembled information especially for parents and caregivers on what they should know, as well as how those that work with children can have important conversations about this global pandemic.
- PBS has developed a resource on How to Talk to Your Kids about Coronavirus.
- NPR comic from leading experts to help you speak to your child about the virus.
- The National Association of School Psychologists developed the parent resource, Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Italian children’s museums developed “A curious guide for courageous kids,” available in 15+ languages.
- Fun video teaching kids how washing hands removes viruses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=2eqhw6yZk-c&feature=emb_logo