Field Trips to the expERIEnce Children’s Museum are a great way to engage students, while infusing knowledge into play, across a broad range of topics including language arts, math, science, health, art, history and culture.
- Cost of $6 per child, a minimum of 10 children are required for the discounted rate to apply
- Chaperones are required (5:1 student to chaperone)
- One free chaperone will be admitted for every 5 paying students
- Payment is due no later than the day of field trip and must be made for the entire group
- Anyone paying separately from the group will pay full admission rate of $8.00
*As of January 1, 2018, the expERIEnce Children’s Museum will no longer be able to honor membership admission while attending as a field trip participant.
To schedule or if you have questions contact Ashley Markiewicz at 814-453-3743 or email@example.com
Availability Due to COVID-19
- One school will be permitted at a time
- Field trips may book during non-public visitation days on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday from 9am-11am
- No more than 75 people and/or 3 classrooms will be accepted per visit, additional classrooms must add a secondary session
- Due to COVID-19, lunches are not permitted at this time
- Walking feet only
- Inside voices
- Put items back where they belong
- Stay with your group
- Have fun!
Field Trip Flier
Field Trip Form
Pre-Kindergarten Standards by Exhibit
Kindergarten Standards by Exhibit
First Grade Standards
First Grade Standards by Exhibit
Second Grade Standards
Second Grade Standards by Exhibit
Explore the museum and find vocabulary words along the way! Pick up a word bank, located on the 1st Floor of the museum near the water fountain. Word Bank is made possible by PNC Grow Up Great.