Field Trips to the expERIEnce Children’s Museum are a great way to engage students, while infusing knowledge into play, across a broad range of topics including language arts, math, science, health, art, history and culture.
- Cost of $5 per child, a minimum of 10 children
- Chaperones are required (5:1 student to chaperone)
- One free chaperone for every 5 paying students
- Payment is due no later than the day of field trip and must be made for the entire group
- Anyone paying separately from the group will pay full admission rate of $8.00
*As of January 1, 2018, the expERIEnce Children’s Museum will no longer be able to honor membership admission while attending as a field trip participant.
To schedule or if you have questions contact Ashley Markiewicz at 814-453-3743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Trips can reserve the loft space for lunch for $25 per hour
- All food must remain in the designated eating areas
- Museum field trips can take anywhere from 2-3 hours
- Walking feet only
- Inside voices
- Put items back where they belong
- Stay with your group
Field Trip Flier
Field Trip Form
Pre-Kindergarten Standards by Exhibit
Kindergarten Standards by Exhibit
First Grade Standards
First Grade Standards by Exhibit
Second Grade Standards
Second Grade Standards by Exhibit
Explore the museum and find vocabulary words along the way! Pick up a word bank, located on the 1st Floor of the museum near the water fountain. Word Bank is made possible by PNC Grow Up Great.