Experience Teen Corps
Calling all 7th-12th graders! Join us at the Experience Children’s Museum and take part in creating the magic of play! We are looking for change making teens to be leaders and facilitators of play. As part of the Experience Teen Corps you will be able to learn hands on pre-work experience skills through hands on opportunities helping to maintain exhibits, aid in programs, camps, and events.
• Applicants must be 12-18 years of age.
• Submit an Experience Teen Corps application.
• Attend volunteer training with a parent.
• Volunteer Trainings are held once a month at the Experience Children’s Museum
• Experience Teen Corps members will be sent an email of volunteer opportunities monthly
• Volunteers must attend the tri-monthly meeting & fun night
• Volunteer at two fun filled events
Experience Teen Corps is an application-based program. Members of the corps are assessed by a desire to work with children, availability, and aspirations to learn and grow. If accepted into the Experience Teen Corps you will be required to complete volunteer training before joining the volunteer schedule. All trainings take place at the ExpERIEnce Children’s Museum from 4:30-5:30.
Application Due Dates: December 4th | February 26th | April 15th
Training Dates: December 6th | February 28th | April 17thFill Out the Application